Business Type –
- Helpful resources for bloggers.
- Organised, consumable content.
How it works –
- Put up list of how you can pull in more traffics to your blog.
- Allow users to comment and discuss on each strategies/tactics.
- Build supporting content (or link to relevant content online) for some of the points.
- Allow users to sort list according to costs, Google penalty risks, delivery time frame, type of promotions (SMM, SEO, word of mouth, etc), and so on.
- Bloggers reach out.
- Guest posting.
- Existing newsletter subscribers.
- Forum posting.
- The site should pretty much market itself if it’s well-designed and helpful.
- Time for research and developing the site.
- Affiliate sales and advert listing.
- Collect emails and fans – data good for further analysis in blogging niche – which can be used for writings.
- Traffic leak to WHSR or other supporting content to collect emails.
- Not every blogger would appreciate this – especially those who are in the same playing field.
- Don’t think you can make money directly out of this; but it’s still cool though as it can help bloggers for real.
- The list in making here, I will get this done this year.