I believe, in random order, that…
- Prostitution should be legalised and governed in Malaysia.
- Most people are super kind and asshole in the same time, including myself.
- But some of the top persons in Malaysia look like latter in #2 no matter how I see him/her.
- The best way to make money online is to teach people how to make money online.
- The best way to survive cancer is to stay away from chemotherapists and look for cure elsewhere.
- Malaysians should be given the rights to choose their religion in regard of their parents’ belief and race.
- Most politicians (and I’d say 99%) in Malaysia are not helping our country at all. I think it’d be better for us as a country to have one very smart dictator, rather than 500 mediocre ministers.
- Mark Zuckerberg is one of the 100 smartest person in the world. So are Sergey Brin and Larry Page.
- “Team work” is often overrated.
- 9 out of 10 successful make money online gurus are just good salesmen, if not good conman.
- 7 out of 10 successful social media gurus are just good salesmen, if not good conman.
- You can never please everyone, but you can piss everyone at the same time quite easily. So it’s still better to stay low and reserve yourself in most situations.
- Arrogant people were brought up by arrogant parents; so are polite and respectful ones.
- Success = 10% luck + 40% brain + 50% determination! Strong heart FTW.
- iPhone is greater than Samsung phones in many ways.
- I can grow stronger physically, lose weight, master an art skill, and get smarter with computer and business whenever I want.
- But I can never play guitar well.
- Human, as a whole, is a disgrace to the mother earth. How we developed ourselves into today’s society made us a pretty sick parasite.
- Karma and reincarnation.
- Only 3 persons in this world would finish reading my 20 points – my brother Low Kei and two friends – Wong Dog and Ah Yap (Tell me I’m wrong if you are #4).
But I don’t want to start a war, so I would just respond with, “yeah yeah”.
#20 is unexpected in the list!!! Damn it!!! I didn’t know you are such a great fortune teller!!!
Not particular an iPhone fanboy but appreciate the beauty of it more and more these days. I could be wrong in many ways coz I never had a Samsung phone before. Haha!
Ahyap! you still alive!
No worry, I directly read points 20 haha
But huh, Nokia is the BEST
LOL, don’t remind me – https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xDwH3o_3v3o/VTzEinHl5XI/AAAAAAAAH1Q/qu9IHB8rtb0/w852-h1860/15%2B-%2B1